- How much do renderings cost? There really is no standard pricing as each project is unique. As a general rule, a complete rendering is usually only a small percentage of the total construction cost. For more information, please take a look at this article in my blog.
- How is the finished image delivered? All images are presented in JPG or PDF format, 2400×1350 pixels @ 300 dpi (suitable for printing) Images are usually sent by email but they can also be copied to a disc or flash drive at additional cost.
- What information do you need to get started? A drawing of the space with dimensions along with a list of materials and finishes is a great place to start. Plenty of photos are helpful as well. See my Project Process for more information on this.
- What is the turnaround time? In most cases, once the necessary information is received, the first drafts will be presented for your review within a few days of stating the project. Actual time will vary depending on the size and scope of the project and my workload.
- What are the payment terms? A 50% deposit is required with the balance due on completion.
- What software do you use? Most projects are created in Chief Architect Premier. I also make use of Blender & SketchUp for some of the work. If needed, final enhancements are made in photo editing software. I can also import files from many common formats.
- Can I get a fly-around or walk through video? Absolutely! I can also create an interactive 360° image as well. Contact me for further information.
- Can you model just a small portion of my project to save money? Yes, in fact this is how many projects are done.
- Can you add sunlight? I can simulate the sunlight for any geographical coordinates on the planet and at any time of day.
- What if I want to modify the project in the future? Every project Is archived in my system.
- Is there an additional charge for changes? One set of changes is included in the quoted price. These changes would be to finishes, materials or other minor details. Any further changes beyond the original scope of work are subject to additional cost.
Please contact EP Visualz at https://epvisualz.com or call (585) 441-5291 for a no obligation consultation on your next building or remodeling project.
© ep visualz/Eric Pedersen 2018